Swimsuit season brings an increased risk of urinary tract infections
Urinary tract infections increase during the warm, humid summer months, especially where people spend a lot of time in swimsuits. The new premium cranberry extract ellura can help you maintain a healthy urinary tract this summer.
What they’re not imagining is the urgent need to urinate or the burning sensation that comes with a urinary tract infection (UTI), a common affliction during swimsuit season. Wearing a wet, warm swimsuit for long periods of time encourages bacteria growth that can lead to a UTI.
Luckily, the premium cranberry supplement ellura™ is here to help free Americans from urinary tract discomfort. Unlike other products, ellura has the proper dose of the active ingredient in cranberries, which interferes with bacteria’s ability to stick inside the bladder walls. When the bacteria cannot stick, they are simply flushed out of the body.
5 Facts about UTIs
• Half of all women will have one UTI in their lifetime.
• Of those, 1 in 10 will have 3 or more UTIs each year.
• UTIs are the second most common type of infection in the body.
• UTIs are the second leading cause of lost work time for women.
• Infections occur when bacteria enters the urethra and travels up into the bladder or kidneys.
5 Tips to Promote Urinary Tract Health
• Drink plenty of liquids, especially water.
• Don’t hold it in! Empty your bladder when you feel the need to urinate.
• Empty your bladder after sexual intercourse.
• Prevent moisture by not wearing a wet swimsuit or sweaty workout clothes for long periods of time.
• Take a cranberry supplement, such as ellura, daily to promote and maintain urinary tract health.
ellura is now available for purchase online at www.myellura.com or by phone at 1-877-421-7160.
ellura™ is the premier supplement for promoting urinary tract health. Containing the purist American Cranberry extract, ellura is designed to flush bacteria out of the urinary tract so you can be a healthier you. ellura is the only supplement with the precise effective dosage of 36 mgs of PACs, the active ingredient in cranberries that inhibits bacteria from adhering inside the urinary tract.
For more information on ellura, visit www.myellura.com
# # #
Trophikos, LLC, is an innovative organization committed to offering a new standard in nutritional supplements. Trophikos products are supported by science and are manufactured according to the highest standards to ensure safety and effectiveness.