News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
News Flash - HOME ALONE, Caring For Your Elderly Parent
How to safe guard aging parent? If it’s to stay in their own home, as is often the case, can you or other family members provide a safe environment and the necessary care to keep them there?
An accidental falls can occur unexpectedly. Wouldn't you feel more at peace knowing that your elderly family members had a quick way to call for emergency rescue personnel that would save them from crawling to the phone and risking added injury?
Guard your elderly loved ones with an eAlert! Personal Emergency Response System today, eAlert! Is easy to use, help is just a seconds away with a push of a blue button when they fall or ill.
- 2 Way Voice Communication Through The Pendant (Handset)
- Water resistant (wear it in the shower)
- 600 foot range
- Pendant battery has 5 months standby time, rechargeable batteries included
- Base station battery backup in the event of a power failure
- Pacemaker Safe
- Voice notification in case battery weak or system fault.
- Auto dial out notification in case battery weak or system fault.
- Auto system check for battery life and frequency connection.
- Wear it on your wrist, belt clip, around your neck or attach to a wheelchair.
For more information log on to http://www.activemedical.com.sg or call (65) 63449223 today.
# # #
Active Medical is a team of passionate and filial Singaporeans, eager to help in the life-saving process in home-bound emergencies, particularly among the elderly. We pioneer in the most advanced Personal Emergency Response System - eAlert!