News By Tag
* Enterprise Technology
* Application Performance Management
* Cloud Solutions
* Web Performance
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
Compuware Delivers Ground-breaking APM Solution for Mobile, Web and Enterprise Applications
New Compuware Gomez Platform Release Introduces Industry’s First Mobile Real-User Monitoring Solution and Integration With Google Page Speed
This is the second consecutive release Compuware has delivered for its entire integrated APM product set. It is the first release in which all of the Compuware APM products have been rebranded under a single product brand, Gomez®, as announced separately today. This update includes new functionality in both Compuware’s on-premises APM products (formerly called Vantage) and its software-as-
As more organisations depend on revenue-generating and customer-facing applications that use mobile devices, multiple browsers and third-party cloud services, it has become more important – and more complex – to ensure top application performance. Compuware’s latest release of the Gomez platform focuses on new innovations to measure end-user experience so organisations can optimize their mobile application performance, measure the business impact of web application performance and integrate with web performance technology from Google.
New features and capabilities in the Gomez Spring 2011 Platform Release include:
• Industry First--Gomez Mobile Real-User Monitoring: The industry’s first mobile real-user monitoring solution that enables organisations to understand the actual performance end users are experiencing when using native mobile applications or accessing websites from mobile devices. Gomez Mobile Real-User Monitoring provides detailed performance analytics not available in any other monitoring solution. It works for native mobile applications and browsers across any mobile device, operating system or carrier.
• New Gomez Mobile Readiness Assessment: Provides an automatic assessment of the readiness of a website for mobile visitors by scoring the site against a set of standards and suggesting areas of improvement. This allows organisations to rate their mobile application’
• Industry First--Gomez Browser Real-User Monitoring Performance Conversion Analytics: Measures the business impact of poor performance on web conversions by correlating web performance with abandonment along each step of a web transaction. For every step, Gomez Browser Real-User Monitoring measures the number of users who have a satisfying, tolerating or frustrating experience. This aids web teams in assessing if performance is helping or hurting their web conversions, which directly impacts their online revenues.
• Industry First--Integration With Google Page Speed: The first and only integration with Google Page Speed enables organizations to leverage Google technology to automatically assesses web performance against a set of rules, providing a specific score and recommendations for improvement. This allows organisations to optimize their web pages based on industry best-practices.
• Industry First--Internet Health Map With Last Mile Data: This free offering from Compuware uses a “collective intelligence”
• New High-volume Load-testing Agent: In addition to current real-world load generation from browsers and mobile devices, Gomez Web Load Testing now offers a highly scalable HTTP load agent that generates load from the cloud. The new agent enables self-service web load testing up to millions of page views per hour and can be run in conjunction with the Gomez Last Mile for unprecedented accuracy in user-experience measurement.
• Updated Products for the Data Centre: Enhancements to Gomez Business Service Manager (formerly called Vantage Service Manager), Gomez Real-User Monitoring – Data Center (formerly called Vantage Real-User Monitoring), and Gomez Java and .NET Monitoring (formerly called Vantage for Java and NET Monitoring) deliver expanded depth and breadth of visibility in data centre performance monitoring.
• New Support for Cisco Unified Compute Server: Compuware has certified and optimised its on-premises software to integrate with and run on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS). Compuware has a strategic technology integration agreement with Cisco and will be the OEM and authorised manufacturer to sell and recommend Cisco UCS to run all on-premises Gomez APM solutions.
“Companies today are investing in strategic web and mobile applications to fuel revenue growth and profitability,”
For more details on all the new enhancements included in the Gomez Spring 2011 Platform Release, click here.
The Gomez platform is the industry’s leading solution for optimising the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Gomez provides a unified view across the entire application delivery chain, from a user’s browser or mobile device, across the Internet or a corporate WAN, in the cloud, to inside the data center, eliminating blind spots from the First Mile to the Last Mile.
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world’s most important technologies perform at their best for leading organisations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.