News By Tag
* Aluminum Awnings
* Aluminum Walkway Covers
* Suspended Canopies
* Perfection Architectural Systems
* More Tags...
News By Place
Perfection Architectural Systems to be Exhibiting at the FEFPA Conference 2011
Perfection Architectural Systems is pleased to be a silver sponsor and exhibitor at the Florida Educational Facilities Planners' Association 2011 Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on July 5-8, 2011.
The Florida Educational Facilities Planners’ Association (FEFPA) has asked Perfection Architectural Systems to attend the annual conference to inform guests of the benefits of investing in long-term canopy solutions in their school district. With focus on aluminum walkway covers, canopies, pavilions, and sunshades, by the end of the conference, the guests will be fully educated on the importance of a well-engineered canopy.
The purpose of the FEFPA Conference 2011, according to fefpa.org is the following:
- To establish a means of exchanging ideas.
- To stabilize written communication between educational facilities planners throughout Florida.
- To stimulate professional growth.
- To promote research of new construction, new material, and new equipment.
- To promote creativeness in planning and constructing educational facilities.
- To encourage the exchange of ideas between educators and facility planners in achieving a quality education construction program.
- To encourage membership by public school district, community college, and university planners, architects, engineers, product vendors and manufacturers, and other interested parties, through the effectiveness of an active organization.
- To provide assistance to the Department of Education and the Florida Legislature.
“Perfection Architectural Systems is very excited to have an opportunity to attend this years’ FEFPA Conference. We value our role as a Silver Sponsor. Our hope is that by the end of the conference all attendees will have established a strong foundation of knowledge of aluminum canopy construction,”
About Perfection Architectural Systems, Inc.
Perfection Architectural Systems is a privately held manufacturing company with headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Founded in 1993, Perfection’s dedicated employees work diligently to continue the tradition of excellent workmanship and personalized service. In September 2002, they upgraded their manufacturing plant to a state of the art 61,000 square foot facility to better serve their growing customer base. The same year they added sun control devices to complement their aluminum walkway cover division. In 1995, they recognized an increasing need for local service across the nation and added their first Certified Dealer Representative in Charlotte, North Carolina. Today, they have over 12 Certified Dealer Representatives covering 22 states and now serve all of the Southeastern United States, The Eastern Seaboard, The Gulf Coast, and several states in the Midwest.
# # #
Perfection Architectural Systems is a privately held manufacturing company with headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Perfection’s dedicated employees have work diligently to continue our tradition of excellent workmanship and personalized service.