The 2012 Budget “The Path to Prosperity” Plan
Rep. Ryan’s “The Path to Prosperity” plan should be read and understood by all Americans, Independents, Republicans and Democrats so they know and understand what the proposal offers.
By: The 2012 Budget Project
April 20, 2011 - PRLog -- Last week the US House passed Rep. Paul Ryan’s 2012 Budget and now, it moves to the Senate for further debate. Rep. Ryan’s “The Path to Prosperity” plan should be read and understood by all Americans, Independents, Republicans and Democrats so they know and understand what the proposal offers.
Reaction to the proposal has generated a number of inaccurate talking points, misleading information and scare tactics, as evidenced by the pre-vote debate in the U.S. House of Representatives. One thing we can all agree on is that the American people are tired of this type of empty rhetoric and want solid proposals on how to solve the massive problems we face.
We learned from the healthcare bill “We must pass the bill to see what’s in it” that if all the Senators and Representatives had thoroughly read the bill it would never have passed. Now that the American people have learned what is in it, they know we cannot afford it and want it repealed.
Our country has a huge debt and spending problem and “The Path to Prosperity” addressed this now, to ensure that these benefits will be around for the younger generations growing up today. They are the people funding these programs now and the Ryan Budget plan makes sure these benefits will be there for future generations.
• FACT: The Ryan Budget does not affect you if you are 55 or over
• FACT: Grandma and disabled kids are not being thrown out on the street
• FACT: The Ryan Budget does not affect you if you are currently on Medicare, and your current Medicare benefits will not be affected
• FACT: The Ryan Budget plan proposed changes to Medicare Benefits start to take affect in 2021
• FACT: The Ryan Budget SAVES Medicare for future generations
• FACT: The Ryan Budget SAVES Medicare for the poor and disabled
• FACT: The Ryan Budget fixes the Medicare physician payment formula for the next ten years so that Medicare beneficiaries continue to have access to health care
• FACT: The Ryan Budget stops the $500 million raid on Medicare from the President’s health care law starting in 2014.
• FACT: The Ryan Budget ensures that the cost of frivolous litigation is not passed on to consumers in the form of higher health-care premiums by capping non-economic damages in medical liability lawsuits
The new website is www.The2012Budget.com website has “The Path to Prosperity” plan and highlights you may download and you may sign up for emails with the latest news stories concerning the 2012 budget, Medicare and other healthcare related articles.