Three Trees - Family Puzzle Game for iPhone - Having a Special Update Soon to Promote Earth Day
"Three Trees" Earth Day update is going to be released in the week of April 18th to spread the hidden environmental message within the game
In this special Earth Day update, the game will introduce Earth Day to all its players from the main screen. Players can go on to learn more and donate to the Earth Day Organization by going to their website directly from the game.
"Three Trees is a game where players, young and old, learn the importance of balancing nature through the simple game mechanism", developer Brandon Wu says, "with this Earth Day update, we hope to further spread the hidden environmental message in the game."
In "Three Trees", players need to balance the three forces of nature, water, air, and the sun by swiping them across the screen. Each force creates excess waste, as well as canceling each other out. The player is tasked to keep the forces in equilibrium while growing the three trees in the game.
The "Three Trees" Earth Day update is planned to be released in the week of April 18th for the annual Earth Day celebration held on April 22nd.
Three Trees in the Press
"Simply superb in it's superb simplicity" - NZiPhone.com
"...look(s) deceptively simple but end up eating a lot of your time" - Destructoid.com
"The Go-To app when you are bored. Instead of opening up Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja, I open up this app (Three Trees)" - iDoiStuff.com/
About Three Trees
"Three Trees" started as a prototype named "Water, Air, Sun", developed in 11 hours in the 360iDev GameJam http://gamejam.360idev.com/
After much positive feedback and several requests to turn the prototype into a full game, he assembled a small team of three to develop this game which includes the following features:
- Easy tap and swipe control
- 3 world changing and conflicting forces to balance
- 3 trees for the players to grow
- Items to help the player remove excess elements on the land
- Soothing music that fits the mood
- Game Center and OpenFeint integration for the players to compete with the world and try to achieve a global best score.
- Earth Day Network: http://www.earthday.org/
- Three Trees - iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/
- Three Trees - Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/
- Three Trees - Press Kit (press release, images, screenshots):
- Three Trees - Official Webpage: http://pepwuper.com/
- Studio Pepwuper Official Website: http://pepwuper.com
- Studio Pepwuper Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/
- Studio Pepwuper Twitter: http://twitter.com/
# # #
Based in Los Angeles, Studio Pepwuper makes games for those young at heart. With a no-gun and violence policy, you can feel good about playing with your children.