News By Tag
* Craft Beer
* Fine Ale
* Evil Twin
* 12 Percent
* Evil Twin Brewing
* Twelve Percent Imports
* More Tags...
News By Place
The Evil Twin Invades the States
Twelve Percent Imports proudly announces the arrival of Evil Twin Brewing to the United States.
By: Whitegate PR
Tuesday, April 19th, will feature the official retail release of the first
five Evil Twin beers. The beers:
- Before, During, & After Xmas
- Soft DK
- Disco Beer
Where to get the beer on 4/19:
- Bierkraft, Park Slope, Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Larder, Park Slope, Brooklyn
- Spuyten Duyvil Grocery, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Whole Foods Bowery, NYC
Other Evil Twin events slated during the launch week:
- On Tuesday evening, 4/19 Meet-the-Brewer Event and Philadelphia Debut at Farmer's Cabinet in Center City, Philadelphia.
- On Wednesday evening, 4/20 Meet-the-Brewer Draft Night at Rattle N Hum, NYC. - On Sunday afernoon, 4/24, Full Evil Twin Draft Lineup at Blind Tiger Alehouse.
Also, during this first week, Evil Twin beers will be shipping throughout the States, and should appear on the shelves & in bars at many, many fine locales by late April/early May. More events on the launch tour across the U.S. to follow. The next beer revolution begins...
About The Evil Twin: Evil Twin Brewing is the brainchild of Jeppe
# # #
About Twelve Percent: 12% Imports is a Brooklyn, NY-based importer and distributor of small, artisanal breweries from Europe and North America. They commenced operations in late 2007 by self-distributing a few obscure, yet artfully crafted rareties from Belgium out of the back of a Prius. Since then, Twelve Percent has helped introduce and grow some of the most unique and exciting small breweries on the scene. The Twelve Percent portfolio can now be found throughout much of the United States. They also now own a proper delivery vehicle.