News By Tag
* Colorado Video Production
* Denver Video Production
* Non-profit Video Production
* Video Production
* Small Business
* More Tags...
* Video production
* Small Business
* Non profit
* More Industries...
News By Location
Denver-based Fireside Production Marks its 5th Anniversary
Each of the past five years, Fireside Production has grown, despite the economic downturn. Now, Fireside Production proudly marks its 5th Anniversary.
“When we founded Fireside Production, we were experienced in our craft thanks to many years of work in the television news industry,” says Binkley. “We knew little, though, about running a business. There was a lot to learn about such critical components as bidding on RFPs, insurance requirements, accounting, web development and even social networking. Over the past five years, learning how to run a thriving company has been both a challenge and a reward.”
Each of the past five years, Fireside Production has grown, despite the recession. Revenues have increased annually. Just last year, Fireside Production was named the 2010 Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Emerging Business of the Year. Fireside Production continues to work with most of its original Clients and regularly earns the trust of new Clients. A three-fold, conservative approach to developing this business in a down economy has helped Fireside Production to grow and gain a distinct advantage against its competitors.
- Fireside Production is a home-based video production company. “For quite some time, I thought being home-based was a detriment, but I’ve found it actually makes our company more competitive,”
- Fireside Production is largely debt-free. The philosophy of the company co-founders has been to save for major investments, which means they own outright their cameras, editing suite, audio equipment, lights and replication system. Fireside Production has not pursued financing or loan packages. Who knows what the future holds for financially but for the past five years, this fiscal approach has also allowed Fireside Production to be cost-competitive for Clients.
- Fireside Production has grown steadily and responsibly. This is critical. Had the company co-founders ever taken on more than they could handle, it could have cost them the faith of their Clients and damaged their reputation. Instead, they have cultivated each Fireside Production relationship. They have focused on meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. They have carefully developed and fine-tuned the Fireside Production Approach & Production Process. The fact that Client referrals are their largest source of new Clients is proof positive.
As Fireside Production moves into its 6th year, its team does so with optimism and anticipation. “Creating compelling pieces to showcase the work and mission of our non-profit, government, small business and corporate Clients is a passion. We relish each opportunity to serve our Clients and grow as a company,” says Binkley.
Tammie Waddell – Marketing Manager, Fireside Production
303.564.1221, Direct: 720.560.8846
For information, please visit: http://www.firesideproduction.com
# # #
Fireside Production specializes in creating compelling videos at competitive rates. We capture the moments, the natural sound and the authentic interviews to allow viewers to experience the piece and remember its message.