News By Tag
News By Location
Extreme Product Testing: Watch Joe Drop, Jump and Throw the Shatter Resistant Quad Light.
K&H Industries' puts its Quad Light through extreme product testing as shown in this video. These portable industrial fluorescent lights are designed to withstand 'accidental' drops and falls. But this is no accident.
Always up for an engineering challenge, K&H’s design of the Quad Light incorporates several unique features that allow the light to stay intact and keep working in extremely harsh environments.
• K&H lamp shock absorbers, with their proprietary design, keep the bulbs stable in the event the Quad Light is dropped or impacted.
• The fluorescent bulbs have a laminate coating that contains the glass in the event breakage does occur. This keeps any cracked glass, powder, and mercury safely contained and allows easy clean up.
• The tubeshields are made from shatter-resistant polycarbonate.
• The aluminum backbone of the light provides structural support.
• Rubber end caps stay intact during accidental drops and falls.
In addition to its durability, the Quad Light puts out between 5,200 and 11,800 lumens and can be used as a stand-alone light or can be daisy chained together for feed thru lighting.
The Quad Lights are Made In The USA.
To learn more contact K&H Industries, 716-549-0135
# # #
K&H Industries is a leading US-manufacturer of temporary lighting and power solutions for the utility, aviation, fleet, construction, chemical, petroleum and marine industries. Including the popular NightRay® and StarBeam® remote-controlled spotlights.