Mission3 Launches GlobalTrack -Microsoft SharePoint- Based Registration Planning & Tracking Solution
Mission3, the premier Regulatory Information Management software company for the Life Sciences industry, announced today the availability of Mission3 GlobalTrack - a Microsoft SharePoint -based Enterprise Registration Planning & Tracking solution.
GlobalTrack is an enterprise planning and tracking tool built specifically for Life Sciences using the widely adopted Microsoft SharePoint platform. Enterprise customers benefit from the native features of Microsoft SharePoint and the industry specific expertise and capabilities delivered by Mission3.
GlobalTrack is a business intelligence platform that provides Life Sciences companies increased visibility into their global regulatory initiatives. Its features include the following:
• Collaborative project planning tool for submissions for all regions, including creation of project tasks / milestones, resource delegation and granular content planning for each submission
• Automated registration tracking, including progress tracking for ongoing submissions and real-time access to registration statuses for all products
• Storage and management of agency interactions worldwide
• On-demand reports and interactive visuals to analyze key performance indicators used to measure operational effectiveness
• Seamless integration with existing information systems - ERP databases, document repositories, submission publishing tools and others
“By automating key aspects of submission planning and reporting, GlobalTrack enables regulatory groups to significantly improve the quality and speed of decision-making. Further, Mission3’s work with Microsoft Life Sciences and its experience with large pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostics companies have made GlobalTrack on SharePoint 2010 incredibly feature-rich and easy-to-use.”
“Mission3 is utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to deliver a key application for the life sciences industry, which will allow for improved collaboration and operations, faster processes and an overall increase in speed to market,” said Michael Naimoli, worldwide managing director, Microsoft Life Sciences.
# # #
Mission3 is a provider of SaaS software that merges technology with affordability, exclusively for the Life Sciences industry. Mission3 OnDemand is a fully integrated Document, Project, Regulatory Submission Management and virtual data room suite.