News By Tag
* Small Business Administration
* Small Business Lending
* Community Bank
* Bob Coleman
* More Tags...
News By Place
Are You Ready for Your SBA Audit?
The Small Business Administration (SBA) plans to conduct more lender audits in 2011 than in previous years. In this webinar, SBA lending experts will explain important preparation steps and share some tips for managing the audit process.
• How likely is a review of my bank in 2011?
• How does the SBA calculate a lender's risk assessment ranking and where do we stand on the list?
• What are the four areas the review covers?
• What are the most common problems the SBA uncovers during on-site reviews?
• How can the on-site review impact my Preferred Lender status?
Two national experts on SBA lending and audits will be the webinar panelists:
• Shaun Ahmad, Director, Business Development & Marketing, Ahmad Associates Ltd.
Ahmad Associates Ltd. (AAL) is as an accounting and management consulting firm that specializes in helping financial institutions prepare for government audits. Shaun is an expert on SBA 7(a) and 504 risk-based lender reviews and manages AAL teams that prepare banks and CDCs nationwide for reviews and examinations.
• Bob Coleman, Editor, Coleman Report
Bob is the founder of Coleman Publishing, an online media company covering the small business banking industry, and editor of the Coleman Report, a newsletter covering the Small Business Administration's lending programs. As the nationally recognized expert on small business banking, he has appeared on Fox Business News and CNN and has been quoted by most major financial media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Bloomberg.
Webinar participation on Wednesday, February 2 at 2:00 EST is available to anyone who would like to participate at a cost of $189 per location. Register at www.colemanpublishing.com. For additional information, contact Bob Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Coleman Publishing is an online media company covering the small business banking industry. The founder, Bob Coleman, is the national expert in small business lending.
Coleman Publishing is your source for the latest news in small business lending.