News By Tag
News By Place
2nd Advanced Forum on FCPA Compliance in Emerging Markets
A Groundbreaking International Conference Addressing the Unique FCPA Compliance Challenges of China, Russia, Brazil, India, Mexico and the Middle East
If your company is operating in high risk markets, you will not want to miss the 2011 Advanced Forum on FCPA Compliance in Emerging Markets. The brand new agenda will feature an even greater number of speakers from China, Russia, Brazil, India, Mexico and other key markets. Designed to provide you with country-specific FCPA guidance, you will gain comprehensive knowledge of the anti-bribery landscape in BRIC countries, firsthand insights into how to address bribery risks in these markets, and practical guidance on tailoring your anti-corruption compliance policies to the idiosyncracies of each market. Senior corporate ethics and compliance executives, FCPA and anti-corruption attorneys and consultants from the US, UK, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, and the Middle East will share key insights on:
* Identify who is a “government official”
* Prevent gifts and hospitality pitfalls
* Weave local law requirements into your global anti-corruption compliance program
* Set up internal accounting controls to prevent unauthorized payments
* Detect patterns of bribery and non-compliant behavior
* Conduct internal investigations into questionable payments
* Vet and control customs brokers, agents and intermediaries
* Deal with requests for bribes when obtaining regulatory approvals
* Promote anti-bribery awareness and train in-country employees and third-parties
Brazil and Mexico
valwy * Minimize bribery risks in customs operations
* Develop appropriate oversight procedures for subsidiaries, branches and offices
Join us next year in Washington, DC (venue TBD), June 15-16, 2011 for the only conference of its kind designed to provide you with a country-by-country approach to anti-corruption compliance.
The conference program is currently under development but please check back soon for the program agenda and faculty list.
For speaking opportunities please contact Virna Di Palma, Program Director at email@example.com or at 212-352-3220 ext. 480.
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship for this event, please contact Wendy Tyler, Group Leader at W.Tyler@AmericanConference.com or at 212-352-3220 ext. 242.
Read more about this at http://www.americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.