News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Place
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony
ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.
By: Mark Lippman
1. At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2. At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case
Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.
For more information about this press release, contact: Mark Lippman, Esq., Lippman Law Offices, 255 S. Orange Ave. Suite 970 Orlando;
# # #
You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to know the crimes you have been charged with. You have the right to examine the charges against you. Y