News By Tag
* Business Intelligence Software
* Business Intelligence Solutions
* Business Intelligence Competency Center
* More Tags...
News By Location
Business Intelligence Competency Center - e-cuity Corporation has developed an award winning process
e-cuity Corporation has developed and deployed the award winning BICC Max - the Out of the Box solution that maximizes previous BI investments by delivering an enterprise competency center. Think "process" not "software"
By: Allan Scott
What is a Business Intelligence Competency Center?
Business Intelligence is delivery of information to users within an organization that provides timely insight to current conditions, compares those conditions to a previous period of time, performance tracking against goals and benchmarks, predictive or “what if?” analysis of future performance and accessibility to information that is filtered by user type to ensure security and integrity of enterprise data.
The Business Intelligence Competency Center(BICC)
1. Establishment of the BICC steering committee that is an organizational domain of business users and IT staff providing requirements, change management and process design.
2. Information Technology overall cost reduction through the commitment to current tools and human assets. Leverage existing infrastructure with minimal investment – limited to integration add-ons, existing software maintenance renewals and hardware.
3. Cost reduction in outsourced high skill staff and consulting through staff alignment to BI administration, data integration, and enterprise reporting development with dashboards, scorecards, guided AD Hoc and reporting.
4. Increased usage of business intelligence solutions by the non-technical users across the enterprise.
5. BICC represents a true centralized knowledge point for an organization – with domains, groups and users filtered to maintain data security and federation.
6. Delivery of information through portals with dashboards, libraries, and messaging.
7. Time to access to information is reduced by 50% for strategists, planners and analysts.
8. Predictive analytics is fully deployed to financial and revenue analysts.
9. Cost reduction in Information Technology development. AD Hoc reporting is fully deployed to users, mitigating requests for non-standard reports.
10. Operating cost is reduced within at least one organizational domain through increased access to information for analysis, performance measurement and planning.
# # #
E-Cuity Corporation, established in 2004, is the leading forensic data analysis and business intelligence competency center consulting group. Certified by the Enterprise Intelligence Symposium, we help organizations obtain total visibility internally.