News By Tag
* Oil And Gas
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Baltic Business Analysis: JKX Oil and Gas PLC (JKX) - H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "JKX Oil and Gas PLC (JKX): H1 2010 Update and Comment, Target Price 09/02/10" report.
- Share Price Went Up; Revenue In H1 2010 Was Up 33%;
- Costs Were Up 42% Y-O-Y;
- Net Profit For H1 2010 Totalled 35.1 Million USD;
- Investments For 2010;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
In the author's opinion, Company’s growth chances look good taking into account balance between exploration strategy and production of oil and gas.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.