News By Tag
* Bank Accounts
* Denied Checking Accounts
* Second Chance Account
* Suspected Fraud
* Credit Reporting Agency
* More Tags...
News By Place
ChexSystems - The Hidden Giant
ChexSystems is a Consumer Reporting Agency that no one knows about until they are denied a Bank Account.
ChexSystems is a consumer reporting agency governed by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). A creditor can report late payments, charge-offs and negative information to the Credit Reporting Agencies (CRA's).
A financial institution may report NSF, Overdrafts, Suspected Fraud Activity to ChexSystems. This can prevent you from having a bank account for up to 5 years!
Millions of people nationwide, have been denied a Bank Account. Most of these people have never heard of ChexSystems, let alone know what it is. To Make matters worse, the banks have limited, if any, resources available to help people resolve their ChexSystems Profile.
AMG Consulting Group Inc. has a proven 90 day (5 Step) ChexSystems Removal Program that will get you removed from ChexSystems.
1) Order a current copy of your ChexSystems Report. http://www.consumerdebit.com
2) Contact ChexSystems in writing and challenge the negative information they are disclosing about you.
3) Contact the bank(s) that have posted you to ChexSystems and request verification of the negative information they reported to ChexSystems about you.
4) Negotiate with the bank(s) a settlement for the funds owed and/or forgiveness letter for mishandling previous bank accounts(s).
5) Contact ChexSystems with the forgiveness and/or deletion letter received from the bank(s) and request that ChexSystems remove the negative information.
Yes you can get removed from ChexSystems and open a New Bank Account!
# # #
AMG Consulting Group Inc. is a Full Service Credit Counseling Company.
Everyone’s financial matters and situations are unique.
Visit us @ http://www.amgconsultinggroup.com