News By Tag
* Analyst Report
* Research Report
* Stock Report
* More Tags...
News By Location
Baltic Business Analysis: Petropavlovsk (POG) - Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price
Baltic Business Analysis has announced the publication of the "Petropavlovsk (POG): Analyst Update and Comment, Target Price 05/20/10" report.
- The Share Price Reached 12m Target Level;
- Company Remains On Track To Achieve 2010 Production Target;
- Term-Sheet With ICBC;
- The Production Will Continue To Increase;
- Decrease In Gold Prices Limits Growth Possibilities;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
Authors of this report believe that Petropalovsk PLC is doing very well and its expanding strategy will improve the financial results even more in mid-term, even if the price on gold goes down significantly.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.