News By Tag
News By Location
China Sourcing Report: Cables & Assemblies
China is consolidating its position as the world’s largest supplier of A/V, computer and telecom cables and assemblies.
Heightened R&D spurred by efforts to broaden lineups and applications to match trends for new and upgraded interface standards will also swell overall yield in coming months.
The A/V cables and assembly sector will experience the most robust growth, driven by the widening adoption of HDMI and DisplayPort.
This report covers the major types of A/V, computer, telecom and networking, and special cables and assemblies manufactured in China, including new standards such as HDMI and DisplayPort.
What you'll get
- In-depth profiles of 22 major suppliers with a comprehensive look at their manufacturing and export capability, verified contact details, and more – this information is not available anywhere else
- 92 full-color images that depict popular cables & assemblies supply export models, complete with product descriptions, prices, minimum order requirements and delivery times
- Verified supplier contact details of an additional 35 exporters, including names, e-mails, telephone numbers and websites
- Supplier information in tabular format to help you compare companies at a glance
- Results of the custom-designed supplier survey, which forecasts industry trends for the next 12 months
- An extensive overview of the industry discussing the main challenges facing suppliers
- An in-depth examination of the supplier base highlighting key characteristics of different types of companies
- Details of the primary production centers
- An update of the latest trends in design, R&D, materials and components
- A review of the key factors that influence the price and quality of low-end, midrange and high-end products
- Comprehensive pricing tables featuring export price ranges
Copyright by FriedlNet.com
To get more information, please contact us:
Friedl Business Information GmbH
Business & Research Center
1200 Vienna, Austria
Tel: (+43-1) 3218888-0
Fax: (+43-1) 3218888-8
# # #
FriedlNet provide China-based information to the professional community and medium, including digital and printed publications, research reports and industry analysis, information services, as well as ready-made and customized directories and databases.