News By Tag
* Virtual Events
* Virtual Franchise Events
* Strategic Growth Concepts
* More Tags...
News By Location
Franchises Can Use Latest Technology to Increase System Growth & Decrease Costs with Virtual Events
Upcoming Webinar Introduces the Franchise Community to the Concept of Virtual Franchise Events to Provide Increased Results and Decreased Budget Expenditures
Virtual franchise events refers both to the services being introduced to the franchise community, and the company providing the webinar and services. Virtual Franchise Events, Inc. (VFE)™ is a joint venture between franchisEssentials™
• Training Programs (1 hour and/or half-day events, 3x per quarter, starting Q1 2010)
• Entrepreneurial Programs (1x per quarter, starting Q3 2010)
• Business Expansion Strategy Programs (1x per quarter, starting Q3 2010)
• Franchise Industry-specific Events from the Professional Services Community (2x per year, starting Q4 2010)
• High-Profile Speaker Programs (2x per year, starting Q3 2010)
• Franchise industry Trade Shows (2x per year, starting Q4 2010)
• Franchise Fairs (2x per year, starting Q2 2010)
• Virtual ‘Tweet-ups”
Virtual events combine various configurations of the latest technologies in webcasting, online chats, video streaming, webinars, social media and avatar graphics to provide elements such as speeches, Q&A, seminars, distribution of literature, interactive social ‘gatherings’
• The ability of franchisors to reach target groups worldwide, enabling franchise organizations to attract an international audience, and offering information to those who would be unable to attend an in-person event due to time or budget restrictions
• Makes supporting franchise networks more cost-effective
• Decreases the cost of lead generation
• Allows franchise organizations to supplement their in-person events, thereby reaching their audience of consumers, franchise candidates, vendors or existing franchisees where they are now congregating – on the Internet
• The ‘live’ event is typically archived for 30 days to 1 year to allow those unable to participate in the ‘live’ event to ‘attend’ the event at later date/time more accommodating to their schedule.
With the franchising industry overall providing more than 11 million jobs and $880 billion in goods and services production annually according to the International Franchise Association, and seeing increased levels of interest due to economic conditions, it’s no wonder that franchise organizations are constantly seeking ways to increase communication with franchisees, vendors, consumers, and prospective franchisees. According to IFA spokeswoman Alisa Harrison, “The franchise sector fares well during downturns in the economy, and we expect that to continue.” Virtual Franchise Events, Inc.™ intends to provide the means of fueling that expansion.
Anyone interested in learning more about the ways in which virtual events from Virtual Franchise Events, Inc. can benefit their franchise organization may register to attend the upcoming webinar by following this link to the event registration form: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/
• What is a virtual event?
• What types of virtual events are available for us to benefit from?
• How will our firm benefit from virtual event participation?
• How we can become involved in virtual events produced by Virtual Franchise Events, Inc.™?
• How can we host branded virtual events for our company?
Questions should be directed to Linda@StrategicGrowthConcepts.com or PaulSegreto@
Virtual Franchise Events, Inc. (VFE)™ is a joint venture between FranchisEssentials™
franchiseEssentials, a division of 21st Century CEO, is a franchise marketing and development firm with its focus on integrating Web 2.0 technology with traditional strategies. Paul Segreto, President and Founder of franchisEssentials, brings a unique perspective, entrepreneurial spirit, and extensive industry experience to startup and emerging franchise companies. For over twenty years he has exclusively served the franchise industry as a consultant and coach, senior-level corporate executive, activist, multi-unit franchisee, and area developer. Paul can be contacted at paulsegreto@
Strategic Growth Concepts, a division of DAIMAR Enterprises, Inc. is a Detroit-based firm that provides training and consulting services to start-up, small and mid-sized businesses in the areas of Start-up, Marketing, Operations, HR and Strategic Planning. The firm’s CEO, Linda Daichendt, is a recognized business expert with 20+ years of corporate, small business, and franchising industry experience. She has assisted firms in a broad spectrum of industries in identifying and reaching their target KPIs (key performance indicators) and profitability goals. Linda can be contacted at linda@StrategicGrowthConcepts.com, and the company website can be viewed at www.StrategicGrowthConcepts.com.