News By Tag
* One Shoe
* Foot Length Difference
* Mismatched Footwear
* Corrective Shoes
* Deformed Feet
* Polio Survivors
* Club Foot
* More Tags...
How To Tell a Real Manolo Blahnik from a Fake Manolo Blahnik
Manolo Blahnik shoes are high-end shoes designed by the fashion designer Manolo Blahnik. Fake copies of these designer shoes are now being sold online.
By: jane baron
1. Leather Sole and Lining. All Manolo Blahnik shoes are made with genuine leather soles and linings. No exceptions. If the sole does not appear to be leather, or if you ask the salesperson whether the sole is leather and he says no, you may be about to purchase a fake.
2. No Embossed Serial Numbers. Unlike other shoe brands, Manolo Blahnik shoes do not have embossed serial numbers. If you see an embossed serial number on any part of the shoe, then the shoe is not a true Manolo Blahnik.
3. Check the label. Manolo Blahnik labels are placed on the insole of the shoe. A genuine Manolo Blahnik shoe’s label will not be smudged. It should be well aligned. Make sure that the brand name is spelled correctly! (That’
4. Check the dust bag and box. Authentic Manolo Blahnik shoes come in white boxes with black lettering. The dust bags are also white and black.
5. Double check for quality. If you see traces of glue or bad stitching, then chances are your new shoes are not actually Manolo Blahniks. (It is fairly common for knock-off shoes to be assembled with glue as opposed to being stitched together; traces of glue should be regarded suspiciously.)