News By Tag
* Entertainment Book Information
* Get Entertainment Coupon Book
* 2010 Entertainer Coupon Book Review
* Buy Entertainment Book
* More Tags...
News By Place
Tips for Saving Money with the Entertainment Book
Many of us are turning to coupons as a great way to save money. coupon books are still a popular choice for savings from all sorts of local merchants based on your zip code.
By: Natalie Shelby
Here are some tips on ways to save the most money using your coupon book.
1. Don’t buy the entertainment book and lay it down somewhere, only to forget about it. Set aside some time to look through every page for deals that interest you. You’ll be surprised to find many ways to save on places and things that you buy on a regular basis. This will give you an outline of just how much you can save on stuff you buy.
2. Keep your book in your purse or the car. An easy way to remember when to use it, is to write down offers and their page number for a particular month in a daily planner. I use the planner on my iphone, so it’s always with me or you could use a small pocket calendar, whatever works for you. Whatever I may be planning for the week, like grocery trips, dining out, clothes shopping, buying birthday presents, etc. I have my selected coupon offers listed so I can quickly pull out my book and go right to the page I need. Most importantly, I remember to use the coupons and save my money!
3. Flag all free offers and use them! Maybe you have a free coupon for an ice cream from McDonald’s, or a free movie ticket. Don’t pass up the free stuff! There will probably be some offers that you just don’t care to use. These make great giveaways for family and friends. What you don’t like or need, someone else might be thrilled to get.
4. Highlight offers you are CERTAIN to use, because they consist of things you do on a regular basis, such as car washes, dry cleaners, free gas for groceries, places you frequent every week. Not using these is like throwing away free money.
5. Some stores may not participate with the Entertainment Book, but if you show them an offer from a competitor in your book, they may match it and you save the same.
6. There are many dining out offers in the book where you can buy one entree and get one free, which can come in handy anytime, especially when you want to treat a friend to a nice dinner or try a new restaurant for your next night out.
Plan special activities out around the book through out the entire year! Before you buy a present, go on a trip, have dinner out, let’s just say, before you buy anything at all, get into the habit of checking your Entertainment Book first. Remember too you’ll also have access to coupons you can print right from your computer and an Entertainment Membership Card for discounts on selected fine dining and when traveling.
The 2010 Entertainment Book cost between $25 and $35. If you have a simple plan in place, you can pay off the book in about 2 months, then continue saving money through out the year. Just remember to read the entertainment book information, record the best offers in your monthly planner, share what you won’t be using with friends and family and you’ll come out ahead in more ways than one. Click here to see your area's
2010 Entertainment Book:
# # #
Natalie enjoys researching products for quality and value based on customer experience.
Here you will find the 2010 Entertainment Book and lot's of other great coupons, gift cards and free stuff: