News By Tag
* Unlock code
* More Industries...
News By Place
How to unlock T-Mobile myTouch 3G. Unlock your HTC HD2. Unlock code for myTouch 3G
This article will show you how to unlock T-mobile myTouch 3G mobile phone and HTC HD2
1. First you need to get your unlock code. You can easy get the code from our website. You can receive your code in few hours.
Please go to our site http://www.expressunlockcode.com/
2. After you receive your unlock code from us, insert Non T-Mobile SIM card which you have planned to use with myTouch Phone.
3. Turn on your phone, a prompt for Enter Unlock Code will pop up, enter correct Unlock Codes
you have received from us. (Entering Wrong Unlock code more then Three time may permanently lock your phone)
4. After enter your code, return to Main Screen Menu and Access APN Settings.
5. A list of preset APN will be shown, you need to click on New APN button
6. Now Scroll down on New APN setting Screen and enter following details
MCC (Mobile Country Code), and MNC Mobile Network
Here is a list of MCC code http://en.wikipedia.org/
7. After entering the setting, your GPRS / EDGE / 3G Data Service will be activated as per APN Setting .
8. Type Google User name / Password in Signing Window and this will Activate the Unlocked Device on your SIM Card.
Here is Sample Setting for AT&T Data Service for Unlocked myTouch Phone
Menu button -> Settings -> Wireless Controls -> Mobile Networks -> Access Point Names -> Menu Button > New APN
Port: leave blank
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
APN Type: leave blank
Please keep in mind that Non T-Mobile SIM card which you have planned to use with myTouch Phone must have Data Plan or GPRS service activated so that your MyTouch Phone will be able to connect to Google to activate your G2 Phone.
# # #
We provide reliable, easily accessible unlocking services for wireless devices. We offer personal assistance to each of our customers, allowing them freedom of choice in their wireless network while increasing the resale value of their cell phones.
Page Updated Last on: Apr 04, 2010