News By Tag
News By Location
The 2009 X-treme X-360 Electric Scooter Unveils New Upgrades For Better Performance
Top motorized scooter internet sales site, UrbanScooters.com offers a newly upgraded X-Treme X-360 Electric Scooter as one of their products.
X-Treme X-360 Specs
• Speed: 18 mph
• Range: 15 - 20 miles
• Motor: 350 Watts
• Battery: 36 volt, 12amp maintenance free sealed lead acid batteries (three 12v, 12amp).
• Charge Time: up to 4 hours.
• Brakes: Rear drum braking system. Brake inhibit safety feature - The hand brake automatically disengages the throttle for increased safety.
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs. per the manufacturer, but we recommend the rider is no more than 225 lbs.
• Tires: 13" pneumatic tires with aluminum mag wheels.
• Warranty: FREE UPGRADE from 30 days to 90 days, a 6 month warranty on batteries, priority service and LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT!
Pricing and Availability
UrbanScooters.com currently has the new and improved X-Treme X-360 Electric Scooter on sale for $399.95 and it’s available in black, blue and burgundy. To learn more about the upgraded features of this sleek and speedy scooter, go to UrbanScooters.com.
If you would like more information http://UrbanScooters.com or about this topic, or for any other media inquiries, please email Frank Minero at email@example.com.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is the nations most popular and successful website for electric, gas, and push scooters, as well as electric bikes, pocket bikes, parts and accessories. UrbanScooters.com has committed to the responsible use of the cleanest energy possible. Always supporting and representing products with the most cutting edge energy efficient consumer technology, Urbanscooters.com even walks the talk by running a carbon neutral office. Since 2001, they have been offering the best selection of motorized scooters and bikes online and the most trusted brands on the market. Urbanscooters.com always offers discount and competitive pricing, free shipping, and consistently amazing customer service.
Page Updated Last on: Aug 10, 2009