News By Tag
* Enabling Education
* People With Disabilites
* More Tags...
News By Location
e-ISOTIS participation in Autonomia Exibition
e-ISOTIS organization will participate to the Autonomia Exhibition with stand providing information to the visitors and to all people that will express interest for our services.
• The laboratory on Supportive Technologies can be used free from a person with a disability, parent, carers, therapist, researcher, etc. The lab is equipped with cutting-edge technologies and tools for independent living and better life for people with disabilities and elderly people
• our educational programs are free by distance learning .The educational programs are offered by a tele-education platform. Also this educational program is unique in Europe for disabled people as European citizens.
• Services on planning and development of accessible websites and web applications.
• Innovative research and educational programs in which e-ISOTIS has an active and key role. Some of those projects are CASA for education and finding suitable carers also for the disabled and elderly people. Another one is e-ACCESS II which has to do with the development and use of accessible educational materials. Other projects are T-Seniority, EMERGE and ENABLE which concerns elderly people to live independent. EU4ALL project promote accessibility to all electronic means in higher education with the participation also of the Open University UK and Spain. The X-lab project promotes online TV episodes experienced for children with various sciences in a fun way, and many other projects (such as ESTEEM, TRAVORS, MAMED, ELP-D, ESP-T, GOAL-NET, BIOTACC , e-Spices, etc.)
• The annual event organization of European competition ACCESS-IT awards’ for activities that promote independent / better living through the use of Information and Communication Technologies.
We are looking forward to meet you in our stand!
For more information for the Exhibition you can find http://www.autonomiaexpo.org/
For any other information pleas don't hesitate to contact with us by mail or phone.
www.e-isotis.org & email@example.com
# # #
e-ISOTIS was established in 2004 in Athens (Greece), and is a non-profit making organization. In brief, the scope of e-ISOTIS is to support the People with Disabilities and elderly persons to overcome the existing barriers.