“The Foreclosures King” says Awesome Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe & Metro Detroit Foreclosures

Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe Real Estate Agent Realtor shares tips on real estate investing in a down economy. How can you take advantage of The Bailout Money on Detroit Foreclosures, Eastpointe Foreclosures and Harper Woods Foreclosures
By: Heidi Kuntz
 
 
March 21, 2009 - PRLog -- Detroit (Grosse Pointe), Michigan— Bob Brabb, known as one of Southeast Michigan’s most sought after Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe Foreclosures Realtor, and also known as the “Foreclosures King” Spoke at a local Real Internet Marketing Intensive to share tips and advice on being a successful Investor in a down economy.  Today is a “Perfect Storm” of Opportunities for the Metro Detroit Grosse Pointe Real Estate Investor

Mark Maupin, the Investor group’s founder and leader, said “Bob Brabb is your Foreclosure Real Estate Consultant ‘Go To’ guy for searching out the best Homes for sale in Metro Detroit area including Grosse Pointe Woods Michigan (recently related by Business Week as “One of the Best Affordable Suburbs 2009”).  Brabb specializes in  oreclosures real estate and structuring the deal to create a win-win situation, putting money in your pocket”.

Bob Brabb told the Real Estate Investors that he can relate to the pain that they are going through with the current market, however, with his 25 years of experience as a Real Estate Investor/Realtor and using leading edge technology, he says, you can maximize this ‘Perfect Storm’ opportunity.

http://www.GrossePointeHomes.org

He went on to explain,

Let’s take a closer look at the current situation, or what I call the “Perfect Storm”
Massive over-saturation of bank-owned properties
Downward spiral of the economy (DJIA, S & P NASDAQ)
Best buyers opportunity in decades
Low interest rates (the lowest in decades)
Government financing (FHA, VA, MSHDA, 203K, 203B)
Specialized Investor and Rehab 100% Financing
HUD Homes, Bank Owned, REOs, Short Sales, Distressed Property

There Are Many Great Opportunitys in South East Michigan!

Brabb told the Investors, You need an insider who knows the housing market and can help you to avoid time wasted, missed opportunities and financial loss.  Going it alone will set-up you up for disaster in this market.

Bob has created a VIP Buyers strategy that positions his customers to be the first to access hot new leads for many types of properties:

Foreclosures, Short sales, Pre-foreclosures, Wholesale deals, Bank-owned properties (REO’s),  HUD homes
Handyman Specials, Fixer Uppers, and Rehabs.

Brabb says “AsVIP Buyer’s Agent he can assist any type of buyer or seller no matter your situation”.

Bob Brabb is a Homes for sale Grosse Pointe Realtor and Real Estate Investor buying homes for sale Grosse Pointe Foreclosures in the metro Detroit area with over 25 years of experience, specializing in Foreclosures, pre-Foreclosures, short sales, bank-owned properties and REO’s.  Bob offers a foreclosure technique and rehab strategy in servicing his customers, throughout Southeast Michigan  http://www.ForclosureDetroit.com

The Brabb Team can assist you in Michigan including the following Counties: Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Sanilac, St. Clair  and Cities: Eastside Detroit,  St. Clair Shores, Eastpointe, Harper Woods, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe City, Grosse Point,  Grosse Point Park, Grosse Point Farms, Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Point Shores, Grosse Point City, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, Clinton Township, Harrison Township, Utica, Rochester, New Baltimore, Roseville, Chesterfield Twp, Warren, Ann Arbor, Lexington, Port Sanilac, St. Clair, Port Huron and Ft. Gratiot

Contact:
Bob Brabb
Phone: 313-449-8570
Email: Bob@HomesforSaleGrossePointe.com
Website: http://www.HomesforSaleGrossePointe.com

Brabb has invested thousands of dollars and hours in many education programs including Robert Kiyosaki, Robert Allen, Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Dianne Kennedy, Nouveau Riche Real Estate College, John DiLemme, David dweck, Sharon Restrepo, Mark, Kohler, John  Dessauer, Bob Snyder, Mark Maupin, Zig Ziglar, and Brian Tracy.
He has earned two designations GRI, CRS as a Realtor that puts him 98% ahead of the other Realtors which puts him in the Top 2%.

The Brabb Team Real Estate Agents, are specializing in Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe, Professional Realtors Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Forecloures Expert, former Keller Williams Realty Agent, Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe homes for Sale, Eastpointe homes for sale.

# # #

Brabb has invested thousands of dollars and hours in many education programs including Robert Kiyosaki, Robert Allen, Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Dianne Kennedy, Nouveau Riche Real Estate College, John DiLemme, David dweck, Sharon Restrepo, Mark, Kohler, John Dessauer, Bob Snyder, Mark Maupin, Zig Ziglar, and Brian Tracy.

He has earned two designations GRI, CRS as a Realtor that puts him 98% ahead of the other Realtors which puts him in the Top 2%.

The Brabb Team Real Estate Agents, are specializing in Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe, Professional Realtors Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Forecloures Expert, former Keller Williams Realty Agent, Homes for Sale Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe homes for Sale, Eastpointe homes for sale.

http://www.GrossePointeHomes.org
End



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share