News By Tag
* Garage Organization
* Garage Organizer
* Garage Storage
* Garage System
* Garage Organization System
* More Tags...
News By Place
Garage Organization is Not a Do-it Yourself Project
As our families and hobbies grow & change we accumulate a lot of stuff that we need to be able to find or just store for when we need it. Many people feel stress when it comes to organizing their and Designer Gargarage has many solutions to help.
By: Kip Charles
“Your garage is the first place to start when organizing your home.” Says Janet Espesito President of Designer Garage, a manufacturer of garage organization products located in Philadelphia. “The garage has become the main entrance to the home and is visible to the neighborhood. Not only that, but you can never find what you are looking for!”
There are many reasons for organizing a space like your garage. It may be to park your car…Other reasons are aesthetics and most importantly the goal of organizing your life.
The first thought many homeowners have is to go to a home improvement warehouse for organization supplies. Janet Espesito warns “You can’t really go to a store and buy organization. It takes a professional eye to make sure you are maximizing your space and truly organizing your space and not just making a dumping ground or hiding place for your stuff.”
Here are some important things to keep in mind when looking into home organization and you can find more information on their site at http://www.mydesignergarage.com
1. Look for a complete system. At the end of the project you want to maintain the aesthetics of your home. You don’t want something that looks thrown together.
2. Work with a company that can help clean out your garage, take care of the things you want to throw away and then help you organize the finished space.
3. Use cabinets only when you have to. Cabinets become a dumping ground especially in the garage and may give you a false sense until you open the cabinet door. Use a system that organizes not hides you belongings.
4. Pay attention to the warranty. A lifetime warranty may be misleading. Find out what’s really covered and for how long.
5. Look for a something that can grow and change based on your changing family and hobbies. Slatwall systems are a good choice for this because the accessories and cabinets can be moved around based on your changing lifestyle.
For more information about Designer Garage log on to http://www.mydesignergarage.com
# # #
Today's market is saturated with internet marketing companies who have become dependent on technology and have lost their focus. The Goal is get the clients phone to ring with new business and this can only be accomplished with proper marketing.
Page Updated Last on: May 21, 2009