News By Tag
News By Location
RemoteKEY: Comfort Remote Control for BMW 3 series
Mods4cars announces the remoteKEY for BMW 3 series (E90).
By: Sven Tornow
This unique comfort controller can be installed by anyone with the help of our detailed installation manual. Installation requires little electronic skills and is done without cutting wires or soldering! The module comes with all wires and parts needed.
No need for extra key fobs. Everything is done with the original key remote.
The control unit was designed by our certified engineer, having years of experience on Porsche and Mercedes Benz vehicle electronics. It was developed according to all European and American (CE, FCC) directives and constitutes a state-of-the-
Unique design features only to be found in our product:
• Fully E13 tested and certified: E13 10R-02 4133
• Ultra-low power standby mode (less than 0.1mA).
• InstallAID™ LED shows correct installation and status.
• Intuitive Setup menu for easy customization.
• Universal compatibility to all 3 new BMW 3 Series Models:
o BMW E90 (Sedan)
o BMW E91 (Touring)
o BMW E92 (2 Door Coupe
• Remote window control: One-Touch operation of the windows and sunroof with the original remote on all models (US and Euro)
• Automatic door unlocking when ignition is turned off. Aviod having to pull the door handles twice to get out.
• Automatic folding mirrors by remote (Factory option motorized mirrors required).
• User programmable:
• Shop/Diagnose mode: If activated the module is completely passive, as if it was not installed at all. It becomes invisible to diagnostic tools.
By introducing the BMW series of comfort controllers, mods4cars now has the current Porsche cars and technology covered and continues a tradition begun in late 2001, to develop and market high-tech specialty controllers for high-end cars.
More information can be found on www.mods4cars.com.