- Oct. 30, 2023
, a real estate industry pioneer in Web3, blockchain, cryptocurrency transactions, and NFT (non-fungible tokens) technology, is hosting their third AI, Web3 and Real Estate Summit on November 3, 2023 in Miami, Florida. Propy's goal for this event is to bridge the gap between the traditional real estate practices and the new transformative technologies of AI and Web3.
Dive into cutting-edge topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Web3 advancements in real estate, the tokenization of real-world assets, and game-changing lead generation strategies. Connect with fellow AI and real estate professionals for networking and idea-sharing.
Hear from Top Names in the industry, including:
- Tom Ferry, #1 real estate coach (via zoom)
- Elena Cardone, Keynote Speaker At 10x Growth Conference, CEO of Empire Academy, Real Estate Mogul
- Francis Suarez, Mayor of Miami
- Maya Vander, Selling Sunset, Netflix
- Alvaro Nunez, Founder and CEO at Super Luxury Group
- Natalia Karayaneva, Propy CEO
- Martha Mosier, President at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Tony Giordano, a visionary in the real estate industry
- Leslie Rouda Smith, 2023 Immediate Past President of the NAR
- Audie Chamberlain, Lion & Orb
The event is most useful for real estate professionals and investors who want to increase their knowledge about newest technologies and evolving trends from top leaders in AI and Web3. Founders, venture capitalists, family offices and technologists who want to impact or create new products and tools to revolutionize this burgeoning industry. AI/Web3/Real Estate/RWAs enthusiasts seeking new opportunities and connections.
Join Propy for an inspiring day of innovation, networking, and actionable insights. Grab your ticket here: https://propy.com/summitAbout Propy
Propy provides a secure and efficient way to use your wallet to log into the platform and take advantage of faster, safer, and more secure real estate transactions. Founded in Silicon Valley, Propy is on a mission to revolutionize real estate. The company's smart contract innovation removes inefficiencies, streamlines everything from offer to closing to recording title, records everything securely on blockchain, and enables buyers and sellers to use traditional financing, dollar or cryptocurrency payments, or NFT-ed property sales. The company has processed $4bn in transactions and recorded them on blockchain. Learn more at Propy.comPhotos: