- Aug. 31, 2023
-- Bug Fixes & Improvements for RTR500B Series Devices
TandD released eight software and firmware updates on August 24, 2023, for their RTR500B series devices. Customers using any of the below software versions should click on the link to download the latest updated version.RTR500BW For Windows (US/EU) – Version 2.12 Or Lower
Click here to read more and download the latest version.TR500BC For Windows (US/EU) – Version 2.05 Or Lower
RTR500BC Settings Utility
Click here to read more and download the latest version.RTR500DC For Windows (US/EU) – Version 2.02 Or Lower
Click here to read more and download the latest version.RTR500DC Firmware Update Tool – Version 2.0 Or Lower
- Fixed a problem in which data could be incorrect when two or more RTR500BC units are used as Repeaters and a communication error occurs between them.
Checking Your Product's Firmware Version
- When turning on your RTR-500DC, the first screen that appears will display [Version x.x]. Check the displayed version number.
Click here to download the latest version.RTR500BC Firmware Update Tool – Version 1.16 Or Lower
- Made a small change to update to Ver.1.17.
Click here to download the latest version.RTR500BW Firmware Update Tool – Version 1.00.26 Or Lower
- Fixed a problem that caused communication timeout with T&D Data Server by sending current readings, log data and settings, etc. in succession.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when measuring noise with the RTR505B and opening its recorded data (.xml file) in T&D Graph, where the data type was displayed as "voltage" in Channel Properties.
Click here to read more and download the latest version.T&D 500B Utility Update Info – Version 1.13 Or Lower
- When deleting a registered Remote Unit or Repeater from the Base Unit, the Remote Unit or Repeater is now initialized automatically.
- Changed the supported iOS version to iOS 14.0 or later.
- Fixed a problem where RTR-500 was displayed as RTR-500C.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when changing RTR505B or RTR-505-V's warning settings via T&D WebStorage Service, they were not displayed in the "View Pending Settings" screen.
Click here to download the latest version.T&D Data Server Update Info – Version 2.33 Or Lower
- Added a function to output additional detailed code to the log monitor when an error code 502520 (error in merging recorded data) is generated.
- Fixed a problem that caused data reception from RTR500BW to stop due to a data processing error. (Error code: 502323)
Click here to download the latest version
To learn more about TandD products, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437
or visit us https://www.dataloggerinc.com