Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How to Buy a Paid Newsletter with Seller Financing
Want to learn how to buy a newsletter business with 100% owner financing? Read this...
how to buy a paid newsletter seller financing,
how to buy a newsletter business with owner financing,
how to buy an existing business with owner financing,
buy a business with 100% seller financing,
IRS rules on owner financing, a business,
seller financing business for sale,
seller financing business example,
seller financing business terms,
seller financing business contract template,
owner financing business calculator,
Currently, there are a couple of online gurus talking about the advantages of buying a business through seller financing.
Typically the businesses they mention are:
- Mailbox rentals
- Car washes
- Storage units
Beyond the mechanics of the buying procedure, there are still inherent risks (especially in this economy) with buying a brick-and-mortar business.
Disadvantages of owning a brick-and-mortar business:
- Higher costs associated, such as the cost of rent, utilities, heat, water, and transaction fees, as well as employee salaries.
- Space limitations, since you can only offer a certain amount of product (or services) at in-person locations.
- Hours or locations may be inconvenient for some customers.
- Requires customers to travel to the location, which can be time-consuming and less attractive compared to shopping online.
- Challenges of hiring enough staff and retaining them to keep the store fully staffed.
- Brick-and-mortar businesses can reach only so many customers in your local area.
- Equipment show signs of wear and tear as time goes on.
Other costs include:
- Monthly rent for the retail space
- Required licenses and permits
- Business entity formation fees
- Commercial insurance
- Updates and repairs to the space to fit your needs
- Shelves, displays, checkout counters, and other fixtures
- POS systems, computers, software, and other tech items you need to run the store
- Physical inventory
- Packaging materials, such as bags and tissue paper
- Toilet paper, soap, and other items for bathrooms
- Professional services, such as accounting, payroll, cleaning, and legal services
Vagrancy & Drugs
In this current economic decline people loitering, soliciting for money (panhandling)