ez1099 Software Speeds up Form 1099 NEC Reporting for Nonemployee Compensation
Employers and tax professionals can now automate printing & filing of 1099-NEC forms in house easily with the new edition of ez1099 software. Test drive at no cost or obligation at halfpricesoft.com.
"Designed with simplicity in mind, ez1099 software is easy, flexible and reliable. ez1099 software automates virtually every aspect of completing and filing the 1099-NEC, saving employers and tax professionals a ton of time and money," Says Dr Ge, Founder of Halfpricesoft.com
Cost is only $79 per installation for the basic version of ez1099 Software or $139 per installation for the advanced version with bulk printing feature, import feature, PDF file creation and electronic filing capability.
Customers are invited to download and try ez1099 at https://www.halfpricesoft.com/
ez1099 software was developed to simplify, fill out, print and eFile W2G, 1097BTC, 1098s (1098, 1098C, 1098E, 1098F, 1098Q, 1098T), 1099s (1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099CAP, 1099DIV, 1099G, 1099INT, 1099K, 1099LTC, 1099MISC, 1099NEC, 1099OID, 1099PATR, 1099Q, 1099QA, 1099R, 1099S, 1099SB, 1099SA), 5498s(5498, 5498ESA, 5498QA, 5498SA), 8935, 3921, 3922, 1096 forms required by the IRS.
ez1099 is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and other Windows. The options featured in the latest version ez1099 software include but are not limited to:
- ez1099 blank paper prints out recipient copies
- Users save valuable time by eliminating the usually extensive learning curve – ez1099 is designed to be simple and intuitive.
- Quick data importing feature
- Customers can save even more time by compiling and saving form data for later use and modification
- Support unlimited accounts and unlimited recipients at no additional charge
- Go green with optional PDF document converting and e-file (electronic filing) features
- From $79, ez1099 is among the lowest priced, full-featured software available
-Can now process correction forms
Halfpricesoft.com welcomes all customers to start the no obligation test drive today at