VANCOUVER, British Columbia
- Jan. 17, 2023
-- RegFina is a web application that provides services and tools using data collection and cloud computing to enhance the company's ability to monitor, report and comply with financial and fiscal regulatory requirements. RegFina helps companies to increase financial transparency and accounting consistency while lowering the cost of tax regulatory compliance.
RegFina is dedicated to providing trusted regulatory advice and can help businesses to:
- manage regulatory and compliance risk management;
- automate compliance tasks, reduce risk fraud and perfect authentication and identity management with the use of AI and predictive analytics;
- develop core regulatory and compliance policies, procedures, practices and programs, including anti-money laundering and economic sanctions compliance;
- obtain federal and provincial licenses;
- implement new deposit, loan, payment card, insurance and investment products and services;
- safeguard teams, prevent cyber crimes, and identify security issues to enhance security and identity verification using biometric technologies;
- leverage AI-powered document review and data extraction to help analyze data to improve existing solutions and make better decisions.
So, Regfina is a valuable tool for analyzing and managing corporate financial data helping companies to make more conscious decisions around risk, liquidity and future financial goals.About RegFina Analytics Corp.:
RegFina is a web application that provides services and tools using data collection and cloud computing to enhance the company's ability to monitor, report and comply with financial and fiscal regulatory requirements. (https://regfina.com/