- Nov. 28, 2022
-- Here is why you need to maintain the WordPress website security:
- Ensure security- Website security automates tasks to ensure your website is secured from threats.
- Better scanning helps better security and ensures you are related to any threats or attacker actions.
- Backup- The most important reason to maintain security is that it will save your backup.
- Safeguard visitors- Keeping the information about your visitors secure is one of those threat problems. It is critical to managing as it helps bind your business with the customers.
Checklist to understand why it is important:
- Secure managed cloud server
- End-to-end Encryption
- Firewall protection
- Website isolation
- IP allows listing for secure SSH and SFTP access
- Database Security
- Frequent OS patching and updating
- Bruteforce Attack prevention
- Bot Protection
- Latest PHP version support
- Latest database version support
- SSL certificate for HTTPS
We recommend hiring top professionals from Uplers since we provide you with India's top 3.5% of tech talent.https://www.uplers.com/blog/wordpress-com-vs-wordpress-org/