- Aug. 30, 2022
-- GUJARAT, Ahmedabad
: TeroTAM Techlabs Pvt. Ltd., a well-known CMMS software supplier, has announced how their E-Procurement solution has digitized the Procurement process of one of the Milk producing giant of India and Asia, The Banas Dairy, A valuable subsidiary of Amul Milk Federation
and helped them to simplify the longer and cumbersome process and paperwork and let them experience the palm-eazy procurement process.
TeroTAM's E-Procurement solution
empowered the Banas Dairy to perform their Day-to-Day procurement tasks like generating Purchase requests, Sending them to the Purchase department, Asking for Quotations for Vendors, Comparing Quotations, Preparing the Purchase order, and Sending them to Vendors, etc. One of the most significant features which helped Banas dairy was the integration of TeroTAM's E-Procurement management system with their SAP system. Due to this, we abolished the need of duplicate entries being added on both platforms.
Advanced Features of TeroTAM's E-Procurement Solution
- Create Purchase Requests or Indents and Upload in bulk by respective departments
- Digitally Assigning the Purchase Request to a relevant Employee or Department
- Digital Review of Purchase Request by Authorized Employee or Department
- Digital Vendor Quotations and Comparison of various Quotations
- Digital Purchase Orders
- Creating and Implementing a well-defined E-Procurement Workflow
- Integrating the E-procurement System with Organization's SAP program
- Limited Access of the solution to Vendors for Bi-direction E-updates (delimits the SAP limitation of sharing with external stakeholders)
- Online Database Management for Future record purpose
TeroTAM is an Ultra-modern CMMS software
that enriches users to Plan, Prepare, Analyse, and Control their day-to-day business operation and facility management needs. TeroTAM includes a number of features, including Asset Management, Inventory Management, Vendor Management, Facility Management, and Workflow Management, through the most user-friendly interface.