News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Beat the Heat! Western River Expeditions Suggests Rafting the Alpine Rivers of Idaho and Oregon
By: Western River Expeditions
Rippling into late summer and fall 2022, Western River Expeditions reports an excellent choice of dates and departures on three mountain rivers in the Pacific Northwest - options for rafting in Idaho (https://www.westernriver.com/
Along with refreshing, crystal-clear waters, Western River Expeditions underscores six reasons clients are well advised to book adventures this season on these mountain rivers.
● Water levels are good and as of mid-summer stand at normal due to a very wet, cool spring.
● Ideal temperatures circulate in these alpine river regions. The average daily high is around 74°F on the Rogue from mid-June to mid-September. The hottest month of the year on the Salmon is July with an average high of 84°F and low of 50°F.
● The 2022 fire season looks favorable, again thanks to an above-average moist and cool spring and early summer.
● The fish are biting! Fishing the Salmon River is best in summer and fall. Steelhead and Chinook salmon and bull and cutthroat trout are prevalent. The Rogue is renowned for having some of the West Coast's most reliable salmon and steelhead fishing.
● There's a wide choice of departures still available for the remainder of the season.
● Lodge-to-lodge options are available for non-campers on Rogue rafting adventures. "We get that camping isn't everyone's cup of tea," says Brandon Lake, Vice President and CMO of Western River Expeditions (http://www.westernriver.com/
About Oregon's Rogue River (http://www.westernriver.com/
About Idaho's Middle Fork of the Salmon River (https://www.westernriver.com/
About Idaho's Lower Salmon River (https://www.westernriver.com/
About Idaho's Main Salmon River (https://www.westernriver.com/
About Hells Canyon of the Snake River (https://www.westernriver.com/
For a copy of Western River Expeditions' 2022-2023 catalog, questions, availability and reservations call toll-free: 866.904.1160 (Local: 801.942.6669)
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Widness & Wiggins PR