- July 17, 2022
-- Tejjy Inc. provided architecture design services and 3D visualization for the Chicken Centre and Bakery project in Washington DC. The reception, kitchen, seating, office, and storage areas are spread across 1900 sq. ft. consisting of two stories and a basement. LOD 350 shop drawing creation for MEP service renovation is also provided by the BIM engineers. The BIM experts of Tejjy Inc. delivered BIM modeling services along with high resolution and photorealistic 3D visualization and 3D rendering services.Scope of Work Undertaken by Tejjy Inc. for Bolivian Corner Chicken & Bakery:
BIM Level of Detail (LOD) used in this project: 350
- 3D Model Creation - Developing an accurate MEP 3D as-built model for the built facility
- Constructability review - Model Update reflecting changes from design modifications, RFI Generation & Update, As Built Update
- Clash detection and coordination of the BIM model
- Coordination drawing creation
- Production of coordinated service drawings
- 3D visualization & walkthrough of the project
- Construction sequencing
- Shop drawing creation (https://www.tejjy.com/our-services/mep-services/mep-shop-...) for the renovation of MEP Services
- Detailed quantity assessment
- Parametric Revit family creation (https://www.tejjy.com/our-services/bim-3d-model/revit-fam...)
Tejjy Inc. performed coordination work amongst all trades in a rigorous manner that reduced clashes and saved time and money for the building project.
- Request for Information raised about constructability and aesthetic issues, maintenance as well accessibility problems.
- Some clashes, including many critical clashes, were resolved for Structure vs. Architecture, Structure vs. MEP, Architecture vs. MEP and MEP Vs MEP
- Enhanced & improved visual communication
- Precise & accurate rendering
- Cost-effective, faster & safer way of working
- Interactive presentation in 3D
- Flexibility & versatility to tackle the visual challenge
- Reduced rework
- Greater efficiency & shorter project duration
"Tejjy team benefited through accuracy, data integrity, revision management, quality of detailing and higher productivity. We could successfully produce coordinated models, enabling our consultant to check possible interference between building systems, leading to improved project planning and cutting down delay. Through BIM, we played a significant role in design optimization, coordination and construction management. I am happy to see that my BIM engineers worked in a coordinated manner, completing the project on time." mentioned Sukh Singh, V.P. of Tejjy Inc.
Senior Technical Manager of Tejjy Inc.
concluded, "Using BIM software for model design, we could easily produce drawings with cutaways, elevations and sections, bringing life to the construction. BIM software helped us smooth project coordination, avoiding the cost of rework from the existence of clashes."
To know more about BIM visualization for construction projects (https://www.bimcommunity.com/experiences/load/290/3d-bim-visualization-of-chicken-centre-and-bakery-project-in-washington-dc)
, contact Tejjy Inc. at 202-465-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.