HALIFAX, Nova Scotia
- July 14, 2022
-- The Federal Skilled Workers Program, which was created in 1967, is one of the three immigration programs included in the Express Entry System. Later, the selection criteria were altered, and they now utilize a point system rather than their former subjective methodology.
Candidates who have work experience outside of Canada and who have no relatives or other known connections to Canada are given preference under this scheme. The FSW program is primarily for skilled workers who are currently applying for a permanent resident visa in Canada and have previously worked in a skilled field in another country. If you apply for the FSWP, you cannot reside in Quebec because it has a different hiring process for skilled workers.Federal Skilled Worker Program requirements
Due to a number of eligibility restrictions that must be met, including but not limited to:
- The candidate must have a minimum of 12 months of full-time work experience in one industry at a NOC Skill Level of 0, A, or B. Part-time employees are also welcome to apply, but they must have relevant experience that is on par with what is mentioned above.
- Schooling is another important factor in this program; candidates must possess a Canadian high school diploma or an equivalent document if they received their education elsewhere.
- Language proficiency is another essential requirement, which may be proven with a reputable credential like the IELTS. IELTS requires a minimum score of 6.0 in each of its four sections in order to achieve the Canadian Language Benchmark of Level 7 (CLB 7), which is the minimum score required to be eligible to apply.
- The applicant must also show through bank statements that they have the money necessary to support themselves for the first few months.
- As previously mentioned, the selection process is based on a point system, and applicants for the FSWP must have a minimum of 67 points to be considered. These points are determined by a number of variables, including age, education, the results of a language test, etc.
To read more, visit here (https://www.pa-ic.com/uncategorized/federal-skilled-worke...