News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Walker Entertainer Academy Completes "Struggle" Marketing Campaign in Record Time
The Walker Entertainer Academy (WEA) Entertainment and Media Public Relations Agency's "Struggle" six month short film marketing campaign has been completed in less than two months.
For example, the WEA marketing campaign for Lessie Philpot's comedy "Struggle" was launched on March 2, 2022. Subsequently, WEA submitted "Struggle" for consideration by Chicago's World Cinema Awards (WCA) and more. Before that month's end, this first ever submission resulted in "Struggle" winning WCA's Best Indie Short Film Award.
Going forward, despite the fact that filmmaker Philpot supplied only two of the five marketing materials that WEA lists on its webpage as Client requirements, well before today's date, WEA completed for "Struggle" all of the guaranteed Recognition benchmarks offered on its Walker Entertainer Academy webpage including:
1. Not 5 as promised but 21 Awards secured
2. Not 7 as promised but 28 Nominations secured
3. Not 10 as promised but 15 Selections secured
4. Not 2 as promised but 3 Written Reviews secured
5. Not 1 as promised but 2 Interviews secured
6. Mention in multiple major Phillip E. Walker Articles / Interviews.
As well, WEA has supplied its http://WalkerEntertainerAcademy.com listed Media Management items for "Struggle" including:
1. Domain Name secured
2. Under 30 seconds in length Commercial published on YouTube
3. Logo secured and kept up to date with accolades
4. Website published and kept up to date
5. IMDb page published and kept up to date
6. No Facebook page updates because Filmmaker never supplied such a page
7. WFCN film festival submission page published and kept up to date
8. No FilmFreeway page updates because Filmmaker never supplied WEA with access to same
9. Monthly Media Releases published including this item.
Further, WEA created, managed plus responded to media requests with a "Struggle" Press Kit.
WEA continues in wildly successful, active marketing of 12 additional short films or videos which are being covered by FilmDeArte.com, including: 2022BlackHistoryMonth.com, GettingPaid.us, WineGameMovie.com, Maleeah.com, AShatteredMirror.com, HollywoodActorJobs.com, "Courteney Cox on Instagram", "Darkroom", "Pandemic Prospering 1", "Lew's Up First", #33rd Amendment plus PhilE's new, upcoming PSA video production Juneteenth.Rocks.
Finally, Walker Entertainer Academy has overachieved in its "Struggle" marketing agreement, four months earlier than the minimum promised. WEA is primed to do the same or better for any new short film client, including Worldwide Inland Empire Films https://StreamingFilmChannel.com distribution and more for shorts with yearlong WEA marketing agreements!
Phillip E. Walker
Page Updated Last on: Apr 30, 2022