With Visitation at All-Time Highs, Guided Trips Maximize National Park Experience
By: Austin Adventures
Leading North American small group tour operator Austin Adventures, a name synonymous with active, multi-sport, guided tours featuring many of America's National Parks, responds with both the obvious and unexpected.
"Even the die-hard do-it-yourselfer gets it that vacationing in a National Park these days may result in many frustrations that could lead to a disappointing experience. Enormous entrance lines, crowded parking lots, limited access to certain trails, congestion at concessions and, literally, no room at the inn or in the dining rooms are just a few of many challenges,"
Acadia, Arches, Glacier, Grand Teton, Great Smoky Mountains and Yellowstone National Parks all set visitor records for attendance last year. Experts predict the 2022 season will break these numbers.
"The best way to enjoy the Parks to their fullest is to sit back and let the pros do the planning, logistics and guiding. On paper, it can seem like going guided costs more than a do-it-yourself visit, but an important item to factor in is your time," Austin adds. "When going guided, your time is not being wasted on hours of planning or in long lines searching for parking, lodging or dinner reservations."
(For additional reasons to consider a tour please see DIY vs Guided Tour: How to Visit the National Parks (https://adv.austinadventures.com/
Following are five advantages of guided tours over do-it-yourself planning:
1. The logistical pressure of accessing the parks is off the guest's shoulders. The tour guides manage reservations for entrance into the parks, permits, parking, etc. and navigate around road closures and areas under construction.
2. Quality lodging and dining experiences are not left to chance. Figuring out which restaurants to go to is a real challenge. Tour operators remove this stress thanks to their knowledge, connections and staff working behind the scenes who can secure coveted reservations.
3. A tour operator will help maximize your time while on the trip. Travelers can focus on the experience and reconnect with their partner/family/
4. While do-it-yourself trip planning could cost less money, you risk overlooking stand-out features of a destination. The right tour is more inclusive than most people realize.
5. As educators and local experts, trip guides bring the region to life in a way that's hard to replicate on your own.
For more information, please visit austinadventures.com (http://www.austinadventures.com/
For story support contact:
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / email@example.com
Widness & Wiggins PR