- Feb. 15, 2022
-- Klabrate World, the only eco metaverse, is the number one venue for companies that want to reach large volumes of engaged customers and demonstrate their green credentials.
Early adopters and innovators of the Internet were the biggest winners and the same will be said of the metaverse. Every big company is claiming their stake or at least planning to introduce the metaverse into their strategic planning.
The metaverse reached $21 billion in 2020 and is set to be worth $1 trillion by 2025. The metaverse however doesn't come without challenges. Most metaverse projects have enormous carbon footprints, minting NFT's creates a significant carbon footprint and very few have an actual real world use case.
Introducing Klabrate World: the only Eco Metaverse.
- Klabrate World is the only Carbon Neutral metaverse
- Minting NFT's with Klabrate World uses less energy than a Google search
- Klabrate World has a realworld use case and value to the planet
- Every action and purchase in Klabrate World is matched by the equivalent carbon offsetting in the real world. The means if you build a shop or a house or an office in Klabrate World, we plant trees in the real world to offset the carbon footprint of the realworld equivalent
- Klabrate World aims to plant 1 billion trees by 2027
- Klabrate World plans to reduce or eliminate the carbon footprint of millions of individuals by 2027
- Plots of land in Decentraland and the Sandbox started at $1,000. Now the cheapest plot of land in these metaverses is a whopping $11,000 and they have no realworld use cases.
- Plots of land in Klabrate World currently start at just $199
- Sustainability Disclosure Requirements: companies with over 500 employees in the UK are required to demonstrate their green credentials by 2023. It's only a matter of time before it is rolled out to all companies. Klabrate World helps solve this problem.
- Klabrate World is forecast to have 8 million engaged users by 2025
MORE INFO: https://klabrateworld.com