News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Intra Company Transfer Canada – A pathway to Canada PR
The country's reputation as a safe and attractive place to live makes it a natural destination for multinational corporations who want to develop businesses or to relocate Intra-company transfers to Canada are a great pathway to Canada PR.
1. Live and work in Canada: During your employment time, your spouse can also work in Canada.
2. No English language tests are required: You can get a work permit in Canada without having to take any English or French language examinations.
3. Access to free health care: After three months of work in Canada, the government provides free medical health coverage.
4. You have the option to live in your home country: The finest aspect is that you have the option to live in your own nation. You are not required to live in Canada full-time.
5. Business opportunities:
6. Permanent residency: If you stay in Canada for three years on a temporary work permit, you will be entitled to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
How can I get a work permit for an intra-company transfer?
The procedure for requesting for an intra-company work permit is determined by the applicant's nationality.
Processing time for intra-company transfers in Canada
If the applicant has a priority processing of work permits under the global talents strategy, the Intra-Company Transfer visa can be obtained in as little as two weeks.
Read More at: https://www.pa-
Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting