Why RideBoom India is Gaining Support from Indian Drivers
RideBoom is gaining enormous support from Indian drivers not only from major cities but from every corner of India
By: RideBoom India Pvt Ltd
Each new user makes the network more valuable to all other users, which makes it nearly impossible for smaller competitors to survive, and each player in this on-demand rideshare business is trying to cut the driver's earnings and margin Improvements Came from Reducing Driver Take-Home Pay.
Passenger fares need to cover total costs for the vehicles or bike scooters owned by the drivers. But shifting the burden of vehicle costs and financing onto drivers makes those costs higher since hundreds of thousands of drivers in India with limited capital and business experience cannot possibly manage these costs as well as even traditional cab drivers.
This is not only happening in the taxi industry but even in bike taxis and delivery because the same drivers are providing the service in a different mode of transport.
1. The driver can drive locally and earn globally.
2. The driver will learn and earn at the same time.
3. The driver can make his or her clients and they all will be attached to him for the lifetime.
4. The driver can earn when he is not driving or if he is feeling unwell and unable to drive.
5. The driver can become anyone preferred male or female driver.
6. The drivers can give written feedback and rating against passengers as well.
There are many advantages for the rider as well.
Collect rewards as RB Coins ride credits are one of them for RideBoom users. Anyone who took a ride with RideBoom bike scooter or taxi will get free rides credits at the end of the trip so more rides mean more credits mean free rides.
Women's safer rides are the topmost priority of the Rideboom.
RideBoom is available in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula and soon launch in Delhi.
For more info Download the RideBoom app from the app stores.
Let's RideBoom India.