ANN ARBOR, Mich.
- Dec. 9, 2021
-- Omnex offers 1.5 or 2 days of training on ISO 14001 Certification. This course was developed to cover all requirements of the ISO 14001 2015 standard. Group exercises and case studies will be used to develop the required skills.Learning Objectives
- Understand the application of environmental management principles in the context of ISO 14001:2015.
- Relate the environmental management system to the organizational products, services, activities and operational processes.
- Relate organization's context and interested party needs and expectations to the planning and implementation of an organization's environmental management system.
- Introduction and Welcome
- The Principles of ISO 14001
- The Need for ISO 14001 Certification and the Family of Standards
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Interested Parties
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- Overview of ISO 14001 2015 Requirements(cont'd)
- Group Exercises: Audit Scenarios (cont'd)
- Compliance Obligations and World Environmental Situation
- Independent EMS Written Exercise
Read More about ISO 14001 Certification and Training: https://training.omnex.com/iso14001/understanding-the-req...