- Nov. 18, 2021
How long does a full service take?
- Oil becomes dark and dirty.
- Weird and loud engine noises and knocking.
- Oil change warning light in on.
- Excessive smoke produced by the exhaust.
- The cabin smells like oil.
At depend on the car condition and repair service. At the car services in reading (https://carservicesinreading.co.uk/)
they take 1 to 2 hour in full car service if you will book full car service you will get a mot service free off cost. You can check mot status (https://carservicesinreading.co.uk/mot)
free off cost.
What is checked on a service?
At the best rated garage in reading (https://carservicesinreading.co.uk/car-service/reading)
checked these parts.
- Maintenance Check
- Engine oil and oil filter
- Brake fluid and power steering fluids (top up)
- Air filter
- Visually inspect condition of HT leads
- Check coolant systems
- Check engine cooling fan
- Visually inspect radiator and coolant pipes
- What is engine oil?
- The main job of engine oil is to provide the proper amount of lubrication to all the engine parts, that are always moving and can cause friction. The friction increases the wear and tear of the engine parts, which is why lubricant is necessary to keep them in a good shape.