StrongNode.io Gears up for Phase 2 Plans: What comes after the $SNE IDO and QuickSwap farm launch success
Daniel Saito, CEO and Co-founder of StrongNode, announces plans for the company and upcoming projects for 2022 and beyond
TOKYO, Japan - Nov. 15, 2021 - PRLog -- Infrastructure-
In line with the successful IDO launch, StrongNode raised over $2 million in their public and private sale. The IDO rolled out on 3 launchpads where the public sale allocation has been filled and sold out immediately.
CEO and Co-founder Daniel Saito expressed his gratitude to the StrongNode community for believing in the project. "It's such an amazing opportunity to have a successful IDO launch. We sold out! This is made possible by the support and efforts from everyone who worked hard to make this milestone happen. Thank you to the team, our partners, our investors, and of course, the StrongNode community. Right now, we are planning on taking the project to the next step. This is only the beginning," Daniel said.
The $SNE token generation event took place on Quickswap 24 hours after the successful IDO launch. $SNE was listed also on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko. Another milestone was achieved when the $SNE liquidity farm was launched and went live on QuickSwap last 27 October 2021, Wednesday.
CEO Daniel Saito and VP of Operations Brandon Sivret addressed their community in a post-IDO AMA on their official channel last 28 October 2021. They talked about the upcoming projects and shared that they will soon be introducing their Innovation Lab projects. StrongNode Innovation Lab incubates projects aiming to solve real-world problems in industries like AI, gaming, machine learning, healthcare, and more built on the StrongNode Edge technology. The $SNE token can be used on the platform for end-user services and can also be utilized across other products and economies like the Innovation Lab projects which include Original Gamer Life.
"Original Gamer Life is the FIRST incubated project under the StrongNode innovation lab," Brandon said. Original Gamer Life or OGLife, powered by StrongNode, caters to gamers with Brandon Sivret leading the project. "Gamers of all ages and backgrounds come together around a mission to engage in health and wellbeing being connected to a community and have the opportunity to earn passive income from our token, $OGL," Brandon noted.
In recent news, the StrongNode core executive team attended the Breakpoint Solana Conference in Lisbon, Portugal last November 7-10, 2021. The team has met up with global investors and talked about the growth of the StrongNode project. Here are some of the project updates from the team:
1. The team joined the recent Solana conference in Portugal as the next StrongNode Innovation Lab project works on being launched on the Solana blockchain.
2. Original Gamer Life - the first of several incubated projects under the StrongNode Innovation Lab - is now live. Original Gamer Life is working on its IDO launch and $OGL token sale this Q4 of 2021. More details will be released in the coming weeks.
3. StrongNode's official whitepaper is in review mode and will be published soon.
4. The StrongNodeID is in the development stage. Updates on the UI/UX features of the platform will be shared in the coming weeks.
5. An updated project roadmap will be posted on the website soon with a regular Dev Diary in the works.
6. Listing of the $SNE token on CEX will be posted in the coming weeks.
For more details on StrongNode, visit: https://strongnode.io/
Get to know the latest updates and join our growing Telegram community: https://t.me/
StrongNode.io is an Infrastructure-
For more information, visit: https://strongnode.io/