- Oct. 13, 2021
just announced the official award by The University of Wisconsin System of Contract #22-2791; for Compute Nodes, Servers, Storage Servers, Laptops and Desktops. The new contract runs through Sept. 30, 2022 with additional renewals that extend the contract to 2024.
- Compute Nodes: Nor-Tech is one of the most highly regarded HPC computer builders and integrators in the world, providing technology for a wide range of scientific applications, including projects funded by the NSF, NIH and DARPA.
- Servers: outstanding performance in terms of speed, security, accessibility and stability.
- Storage Servers: reliable, scalable, cost effective, and easy to manage – ensuring seamless data availability and recovery.
- Laptops: lightweight, powerful, rugged and responsive—all of the leading-edge features today's users expect and more.
- Desktops: more power, features, flexibility, upgradeability and expandability than most comparably priced desktops on the market today.
Nor-Tech's technology is built to survive the day-to-day mishaps--with a warranty that includes comprehensive, no wait time U.S.-based support at no additional cost.
Nor-Tech Executive Vice President Jeff Olson said, "We have been working with the UW System for many years. This contract continues to be renewed because we have consistently delivered leading-edge products backed by outstanding service and support. We are also proud of the fact that, while this technology is cost-effective, there is no compromise on performance. This means staying within budget without sacrificing anything in terms of capability and capacity."
The UW System is comprised of13 four-year universities and 13 two-year branch campuses affiliated with seven of the four-year institutions. Together they comprise one of the largest systems of public higher education in the U.S. The system serves more than 170,000 students and employs about 39,000 faculty and staff throughout the state.
To order visit: https://www.wisconsin.edu/procurement/contracts/nor-tech-brand-computers-22-2791/
and reference contract number #22-2791. For more information contact Tom Morton at Nor-Tech: 651-303-0645: email@example.com
Nor-Tech is on CRN's list of the top 40 Data Center Infrastructure Providers
along with IBM, Oracle, Dell, and Supermicro and is also a member of Hyperion Research's prestigious HPC Technical Computing Advisory Panel. The company is a complete high performance computer solution provider for 2015 and 2017 Nobel Physics Award-contending/
winning projects. Nor-Tech engineers average 20+ years of experience. This strong industry reputation and deep partner relationships also enable the company to be a leading supplier of cost-effective Lenovo desktops, laptops, tablets and Chromebooks to schools and enterprises. Nor-Tech holds the following contracts: Minnesota State IT, GSA, University of Wisconsin System, and NASA SEWP V. To contact Nor-Tech call 952-808-1000/
toll free: 877-808-1010 or visit https://www.nor-tech.com