- Oct. 6, 2021
-- To perform the steps, you need to keep your recovery phone number or email address along with you. You can prefer any of the options and recover your account accordingly.Recommended steps to recover old Yahoo account
- The foremost step is to launch the official web page of Yahoo on your preferred web browser.
- On the home page of Yahoo, you will see an option of "Login" that you need to click.
- There you will see a "Sign in" option.
- Provide your username, email address, or mobile number on the sign-in box.
- After that, hit the "Next" option.
- Next, another box will open up asking for your Yahoo password.
- Below that box, you will see an option there, which is "Forgot Password."
- Tap on that option to proceed to the next step.
- Once you hit the option, you can see the available modes of recovery by which you can recover old Yahoo account.
- The options available are verification code on your recovery phone number or your recovery email address.
- If you select the recovery phone number option, check the number mentioned there is handy with you and is correct in all aspects.
- Now, click on the "Send a code" option, which will send a code to your recovery phone number.
- Type that code on the box provided on the recovery page.
- If you go for the verification code on an email address, check the email address mentioned there.
- If it is correct, click on the "Get a verification code" option.
- After doing so, you will receive a code from recovering your old Yahoo account.
- Once you provide the code, you will come across the password box to create a new password for your old account.
- Lastly, you can access your account effortlessly.
Yahoo offers you the most manageable steps for account recovery. You can Recover Old Yahoo account by putting in minimum effort. Also, you can take help from Yahoo customer service to clear any doubt.
Visit ... http://www.fortuneserve.com/recover-my-old-yahoo-account