For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
In addition to all the other topics that the Small Business Administration will be presenting during their Nat'l. Small Business Week Summit (9/13-9/15/21), here is some information about some Advertising Math every business should start using Today!
The math will give you more of the information you need to make key marketing decisions with far less risk, and businesses of all kinds can use the math to help them increase their sales, increase their profit and decrease their risk.
The math is called "The Barrows Popularity Factor." It was developed by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
The math and how to use it are explained in a booklet Barrows wrote called "The Barrows Popularity Factor." You can see more about the math and download "The Barrows Popularity Factor" booklet for $4.95 at www.barrows.com
"You can read the whole booklet in about an hour," says Barrows, and the math is so easy to use that all of the calculations can be done by one person, in moments, with just a simple calculator."
Here are some of the benefits of using this math:
1) The math that will give you more of the information you need to make key marketing decisions with far less risk.
2) The math can help you increase your sales, increase your profit and decrease your risk.
3) The math will actually let you quantify the relationship between your advertising and sales.
4) The math will let you take a lot of the guesswork out of your advertising.
5) And, the math can help all kinds of businesses make a lot more money!
"Plus, the math is universal and effective, and as they say in advertising... 'It really works,"' says Barrows.
"In short, 'The Barrows Popularity Factor' is a two-part mathematical marketing tool that will give you more of the information you need to make key marketing decisions with far less risk, and the math can help all kinds of businesses make a lot more money."
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 09, 2021