News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Head of Vietnam's EloQ Communications joins PRCA Global Qualifications Board
The Qualifications Board is comprised of communications leaders from around the world, seeking to develop world-leading education programmes that deliver impactful results for communications professionals in all sectors.
Qualifications Board members:
- Genevieve Bosah, Lecturer in Media and MA Programme Coordinator Journalism and Media Communications, University of Hertfordshire
- Orla Clancy, Client Director at AM O'Sullivan PR and Founder and Editor-in-Chief at Strategic Magazine
- Liam FitzPatrick, Managing Consultant, Donhead Consultants
- David Holdstock, Director of Communications, Local Government Association
- Dr. Clāra Ly-Le, Managing Director, EloQ Communications
- Wendy Moran, former Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader MSc Public Relations and BA (Hons) PR and Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
- Dr. Craig J Selby, Director of Orchan Consulting Asia
- Eva Sogbanmu, Head of Communications, Asia Pacific, JLL
- Sarut Tangteerapong, Account Director, Vero
Dr. Clāra Ly-Le MPRCA, Managing Director of EloQ Communications said:
"I'm eager to be a part of this board to take part in building high-quality education programs for PR students and professionals from around the globe. This initiative will offer equal access to the latest industry know-how for PR practitioners everywhere. I look forward to working alongside other colleagues to raise PR standards worldwide and bring representation from Vietnam (https://clara.ly-
PRCA Director General Francis Ingham MPRCA said:
"This is an exciting and important step in our pursuit to raise PR standards around the world. The international experience and expertise on our Qualifications board will ensure our programme is relevant and accessible for all PR professionals, irrespective of where they are based in the world."
Besides being a member of the PRCA Global Qualifications Board, Dr. Ly-Le is also a board member of PRCA SEA Regional Board, and advisor at Vietnam Public Relations Network (VNPR), to produce helpful guidance for PR professionals and tackle issues such as evaluation, diversity, talent, client-agency relationships, and professional development.
For more information about EloQ and its services, please visit www.eloqasia.com
174 Le Hong Phong, D5
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam