News By Tag
News By Location
MJ DeMarco Review - Is This the Perfect FastLane Business?
People either love or hate MJ DeMarco but there's one thing he got right...
MJ DeMarco is a semi-retired entrepreneur, investor, advisor, and international best-selling author whose books have been translated into over 25 languages worldwide. His most popular book is "The Millionaire Fastlane." He is the current founder of Viperion Publishing Corp., a media company focused on online and print content distribution.
Why is MJ DeMarco so hated?
Because he has turned the "traditional"
Here are a few of his insights:
- You'll fail if you have the wrong mindset, no matter how much you earn.
- The conventional path to wealth is unsound.
- You don't need a flashy degree to get wealthy.
- Wealth doesn't equal money, but money can increase your wealth.
- Becoming a millionaire is the result of a process, not one "big hit."
- To get rich, think like a producer, not as a consumer.
- If you want to be a millionaire, forget the saying "do what you love."
- A business that's worth entering can't be entered without effort and isn't open to everyone.
He advocates the C.E.N.T.S. approach to entrepreneurship:
C – Control – to create true financial freedom you must control the "product".
E – Entry – or more properly put: "create a barrier to entry". This is sometimes called a moat.
N – Need – You must have or represent a product that your customer needs.
T – Time – you must find a muse that will allow you to separate your time from your income. This way you stop trading time for money sometimes referred to as renting your life.
S – Scale – You should be involved with a business that lets you scale it. In other words, does not put a ceiling on your earning power!
Click the link below to discover what may be the perfect FastLane business:
Page Updated Last on: Jul 07, 2021